To prevent the spreading of the corona virus Port of Kemi has made some changes on the operations:
- Meetings and negotiations are being held via internet or by phone.
- All visits and business trips are cancelled or relocated to later date.
- Some of the port employees are working remotely, but all can be reached by phone and email.
- Moving within the port area is allowed as usual for those with an access permit. Port of Kemi will inform of possible restrictions of movement.
- The Harbor Office is open during normal office hours although the customers are asked to primarily do business by phone or email.
The changes are valid until 14.4.2020 unless otherwise noticed.
Also the seamen’s mission and restaurant Myötätuuli are closed.